[rb-general] Minutes and logs of Reproducible Builds IRC meeting #8

Daniel Shahaf danielsh at apache.org
Tue Jan 31 19:38:37 CET 2017

Daniel Shahaf wrote on Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 18:34:19 +0000:
>     * Action items from last meeting  (danielsh, 18:01:36)
>       * ACTION: link to http://reproducible.alioth.debian.org/releases/ from
>         reproducible-builds.org  (danielsh, 18:04:02)

This action item is unassigned; does anyone want to sign up for it?
Mattia, Chris, Bernhard?

More information about the rb-general mailing list