[rb-general] Minutes and logs of Reproducible Builds IRC meeting #8

Daniel Shahaf danielsh at apache.org
Tue Jan 31 19:34:19 CET 2017

Dear all,

Thanks to all who attended the IRC meeting. The minutes and logs are
available here:

    Meeting summary
    * Introductions  (danielsh, 17:59:45)
    * Action items from last meeting  (danielsh, 18:01:36)
      * ACTION: link to http://reproducible.alioth.debian.org/releases/ from
        reproducible-builds.org  (danielsh, 18:04:02)
    * Upcoming events  (danielsh, 18:05:42)
      * Upcoming events: FOSDEM, LibrePlanet, scale15x, embedded linux
        conference  (danielsh, 18:13:16)
      * LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8oEg0p6QLE devconf.cz talk
        last week by h01ger and dgilmore  (danielsh, 18:16:20)
      * LINK: https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/141
        (bmwiedemann, 18:17:15)
    * Any other business  (danielsh, 18:18:06)
      * LINK: https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/141 pull
        request for SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH by bmwiedemann  (danielsh, 18:18:34)
      * debian binnmu timestamp issue - see reproducible-builds@ debian list
        (danielsh, 18:29:48)
      * ACTION: h01ger followup binnmu timestamp issue with aurel32 and/or
        release team heads up  (danielsh, 18:33:24)

The next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 14.  Please add any agenda
items to:


Thanks again!


More information about the rb-general mailing list