Announcing rebuilderd 0.5.0
kpcyrd at rxv.cc
Tue Nov 3 02:44:00 UTC 2020
Today rebuilderd 0.5.0 has been released. rebuilderd is the software powering
https://reproducible.archlinux.org/ and the other Arch Linux rebuilders. It
relies on repro by Foxboron as a backend for Arch Linux.
This setup has successfully bit-for-bit verified 81.4% of the packages we ship
to users, and 95.3% of our [core] repo. The list of known rebuilders can be
found here. For more details please see the arch conf talk about the
current state of reproducible builds in Arch Linux.
This release features:
- Reduce sqlite db locking issues
- Introduce automatic retries
- Introduce queue priorities
- Support picking up ip from reverse proxy
- Add scheduler integration tests
- Automatically abort builds after 24h
- Add build time to api reponse
- Add cargo-deb configs
- Download the package with rust instead of wget
The update is available as an Arch Linux package, remember to restart the
daemon and your workers after updating, rebuilderd-worker 0.4.0 can't be used
with a 0.5.0 rebuilderd daemon.
Instructions to setup your own rebuilder can be found in the Arch
There are pre-compiled binaries available for debian at:
We'd like to thank @repi for their support on github sponsors.
More information about the rb-general