[notes] 01/01: remove obsolete comment
mattia at debian.org
Sat Apr 7 03:43:06 CEST 2018
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
mattia pushed a commit to branch master
in repository notes.
Author: Mattia Rizzolo <mattia at debian.org>
Date: Sat Apr 7 03:42:49 2018 +0200
remove obsolete comment
Signed-off-by: Mattia Rizzolo <mattia at debian.org>
packages.yml | 11 -----------
1 file changed, 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/packages.yml b/packages.yml
index 82449bf..914f357 100644
@@ -7690,13 +7690,6 @@ gnumail:
The reason is probably the d/rules changes. (Adding gnustep-make's config.mk and rewriting override_dh_auto_build)
- version: 2.1.11-7
- comments: |
- Hostname is captured in gpgv.exe since upstream commit 049b3d9.
- Also, it might be that some padding with unitialized memory causes
- some non-determinism seen in the bits between CompanyName's and
- FileVersion's value (g10/gpg-w32info.rc).
@@ -26645,10 +26638,6 @@ texi2html:
The $USER value the code uses may be the full name from GECOS. That is currently set to "second user" on the second build and is null on the first build, which explains the observations.
- version: 2014.20141024-2
- comments: |
- Caused by some randomness in/near dh_installtex (tex-common)
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on /srv/git.debian.org/git/reproducible/notes.git
More information about the rb-commits