[diffoscope] diffoscope 161 released 💠
chris at reproducible-builds.org
Tue Oct 20 14:58:17 UTC 2020
The diffoscope maintainers are pleased to announce the release of
version 161 of diffoscope.
diffoscope tries to get to the bottom of what makes files or
directories different. It will recursively unpack archives of many
kinds and transform various binary formats into more human-readable
form to compare them. It can compare two tarballs, ISO images, or PDF
just as easily.
Version 161 includes the following changes:
[ Chris Lamb ]
* Fix failing testsuite: (Closes: #972518)
- Update testsuite to support OCaml 4.11.1. (Closes: #972518)
- Reapply Black and bump minimum version to 20.8b1.
* Move the OCaml tests to the assert_diff helper.
[ Jean-Romain Garnier ]
* Add support for radare2 as a disassembler.
[ Paul Spooren ]
* Automatically deploy Docker images in the continuous integration pipeline.
Version 161 is available from Debian unstable as well as PyPI, and
will shortly be available on other platforms surely. More details can
be found here:
… but source tarballs may be located here:
The corresponding Docker image may be run via (for example):
$ docker run --rm -t -w $(pwd) -v $(pwd):$(pwd):ro \
registry.salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds/diffoscope a b
diffoscope is developed within the "Reproducible builds" effort.
- Git repository
- Docker image, eg.
- Issues and feature requests
- Contribution instructions (eg. to file an issue)
⬋ ⬊ Chris Lamb
o o reproducible-builds.org 💠
More information about the diffoscope